2023 is right around the corner! Everyone looks forward to seeing what the new year will bring. If you make a list of resolutions each year, Dr. Mary Rose suggests choosing one of these ideas to add to your list.
- Floss Every Day – Flossing reduces the risk of gum disease and tooth decay in hard to reach places between your teeth. Plus, you will have a fresher breath!
- Brush Your Teeth For Two Full Minutes – Studies show that most Americans brush significantly less than one minute. Try using a timer or sing Happy Birthday twice. It will improve your oral hygiene.
- Quit Smoking – Smoking is a dangerous habit for your health and teeth. Quitting will reduce your risk for gum disease, tooth loss and serious health issues.
- Buy an Electric Toothbrush – Electric Toothbrush is an excellent investment in your oral health. It helps clean your teeth significantly better than a manual toothbrush. Mary Rose suggests the Oral B Vitality for her patients.
- Invest In a Tongue Scraper – Brushing your tongue with a toothbrush can remove some bacteria but investing in a tongue scraper will ensure your tongue is clean and bacteria free.
- Visit your dentist regularly – Check your schedule to make sure you have an appointment for your regular checkup.
Have a wonderful 2023 and we look forward to seeing you in our office!