Dentistry that Keeps You Smiling
At Twohig Dentistry, we do more than fix teeth; we care about the person who owns the smile!
Dr. James Twohig and his daughter, Dr. Mary Rose Twohig, offer a range of painless dental care that’s tailored to your goals and clinical concerns. They’ll work with you to ensure you achieve the health-filled smile of your dreams and forge a lasting relationship at the same time.
What Makes Twohig Dentistry Different?
When you’re our patient, our doctors and team members care about you as an individual. We want to understand your desires, learn your concerns, and be your long-term dental care partners.
Our practice combines leading-edge dentistry with old-fashioned customer service. We always respect what you want, work with your constraints, and offer treatment options that fit your life and needs.
- We take every opportunity to make sure you’re comfortable, relaxed, and feel secure in our care. From our warm and inviting reception area, filled with lots of natural light, to our state-of-the-art treatment areas with supportive chairs and blankets, we’ve created a dental office where you know you’re in caring hands.
- We value the lifelong relationships we build with our patient families and are honored to have many families we’ve been seeing for more than 40 years. Many patients who started with us as children are now bringing their children and grandchildren to us!
- We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve optimal dental health. We gladly work with most insurance companies and offer multiple payment options so you’re able to care for your smile without stressing about the cost.
- Our doctors refuse to compromise the quality of care they offer and use only proven technologies and techniques, to ensure you’ll achieve great results that are stable and lasting.
- Our highly educated dental hygienists each have more than 20 years of experience in periodontal and preventive care. They perform thorough and gentle cleanings and plenty of encouragement as you improve your home care.
- Dr. Mary Rose is a fellow with the Academy of General Dentistry, serves as president of the Albuquerque District Dental Society, and has been voted “Number One Dentist” by her peers in Albuquerque the Magazine.
At Twohig Dentistry, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the care we provide. We are here to serve and support you. If there’s ever anything you need to make a visit more pleasant, let us know!
Schedule a Visit
Please contact our Albuquerque, NM family-friendly dental office, which serves Rio Rancho and Santa Fe, and schedule a visit for yourself or a loved one.
Everyone at Twohig Dentistry is excited to meet you and your family. Please call today!